Monday, November 15, 2010

What is Love?

Well, this is getting kinda nowhere. I  know that whatever i do, to you, will always be wrong. I know that i was the first one who was cold towards you. But you have to understand, my O level Exams is stressing me out like shit. But im trying my best to chat with you, juggling both my exams and you. But i know, the decision that i made yesterday, hurts you alot and im really sorry. Im just not compatible with you. I hope that one day you will find your own happiness, find someone who is much more caring than me... In my heart, you are the first girl that lights up my life. You want me to change myself, i really did... thanks. :') although those memories that we have, i will try to keep it. good luck for your future. well,  my last word to you is, Take care my friend~ This is the final goodbye to you~ :')




SCANDAL~ <3
Haruna, Tomomi, Rina and Mami!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment