Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Namida No Regret (The tears of regret)

Namida No Regret

The tears of regret spilled after I smiled
On to the glistening street that we started to have feelings for each other
With a little nod, we bid our goodbyes.And we start to move on.

i was waiting to forget you
Twilight seems to approach slowly
i wondered,We didn't look bad as a couple didnt we?

In the window glass
I saw the broken reflection of the two of us
We were trying to grow up

At an old temple
You joke about breaking up
With that subtle face
I still know what you were thinking
Even with my eyes closed

My tears weren't about the heartbreak
Up until now, I still loved you
When we began to say goodbye
I couldn't promise you that we could move on

When we were talking on the phone
My hand trembled in pain
When you said that it was only puppy love

I still hate hearing that
I should have endure the life in the city

The tears of regret spilled after I smiled
On to the glistening street that we started to have feelings for each other
With a little nod, we bid adieu
And we start to move on

I only feel that I begin to hate myself trying to be strong
Every time I look back at my loss
I would hear your voice

I don't know if I can bear it
But I can't help to keep moving on
We'll see

I hold my tears
I keep hearing words
Saying that one day it'll be hard for me
But it's a real farewell
It's a promise that we can't take back

The summer that we had disappears

No comments:

Post a Comment