Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The tears that i shed for you now, is meaningless already.....

I knew this was coming... I knew that you and him will be together once again.. You dont need to lie from me. I know you, when you tell me that you dont want to be with him, you lied. What's the point of lying to me when it doesnt benefit you? Why bother asking me if im sad or not when you know that i will really be sad? Do you even know that i was shedding my tears for you? Why am i bothering myself to shed a single tears for you? Because, deep down in my heart, i still love you. But, whatever i said now is no use. I hope that you and him last long. After i have done, all i wanted was you two to be together. I sacrificed alot for you.. So please, cherish this chance again. Maybe from now on, i may not even shed a single tear for you anymore. Trust? Haha. Do you remember this word? "trust"? I hope you still remember. But now, i now that you have decided to be together with him again. So dont screw up the chance that i have created for both of you again. I sacrificed everything just to see you two together. Well, goodbye.... Things wont go back to how they were anymore.... Till this moment, you will never know how much pain i have felt from doing this. I know im stupid, but its worth it. :')




Sayonara My Friend~
SCANDAL!~ <3
Haruna, Tomomi, Rina and Mami!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment