Monday, October 28, 2013

Life

It's been a long time since I last blogged and I guessed this time will be my rant and my feelings about the things that happened from last year till now. Been through a lot of ups and downs in relationship. What's more worst? I'm stucked in between both my mum and my girlfriend. Most pressurised thing that ever happened to me in my 20 years of life on this earth. Was quarreling with my girlfriend over my "curfew". I know, it sucks to have curfew. Who likes it? But worst thing, we quarrelled till she says words that hurts me so deeply, just like a thousand knives that had just pierced throught my heart. I'm already trying my best to be a good son and a good boyfriend. My mum brought me up till now, yes, i know it's hard to fight for my freedom but i'm already trying my best. My girlfriend is the most precious thing to me.


I don't want to lose both of them. But this thing just keeps coming back. Who can I even talk to about my own problems? No one but just kept to myself. I love my girlfriend a lot and I have done a lot of things for her. Although she said things that hurtse deeply, i don't really mind. Because I'm used to people saying me :') I know what she said is meant for my own good. Trying to balance everything and being in the middle is really hard. I just cant lose both of them. I'm really very pressurised. Don't know what I should do. But just sit in this cold dark room and just cry myself to sleep. Tears rolling down and I just can't control it. :') All these times, I have been asking myself this, " I have been trying my best to understand people around me. But what about them? Do they understand about me?" Sigh. Life is just full of surprises and shits. It's either you are living in a blissed life or in a pathetic life. Some might even have both. I guess I'll just keep everything to myself and just live on. I just can't afford to lose my girlfriend because I love her a lot. She is the missing piece of puzzle to my complete life. Without her I'm nothing..... :') I guess that's all that I have to say... To my dearest baby girl, I'm sorry and I will try my very beat to change for you amd fight for my freedom. :') I love you.... :')

No comments:

Post a Comment