Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm never once perfect for you..... :(

New year has came. But things got much more worst.. Thinking back about our pasts, trying so hard to be good towards you and things are still being the same. Still remember last time, trying my very best to win your heart. And I remembered you said that age gap is by 2 years and it's impossible. But I convinced you, telling you that age doesn't matter. So long as we have the heart, it will always be good. End up you agreed and we were together. Till now, a lot have changed. Me, Becoming worst, getting violent and angry over small things. Yes, I did promised you that I will change. To be honest, I have been trying my very best to change just for you.

I just feel that I'm stupid and useless. I ain't perfect... Couldn't do anything much. Last time still can cheer you up and make you happy. Now? Cheer you up but nothing works. When you told me today during break time that "He broke up got one good and bad thing. One good thing is that you can be with him, bad thing is he still missed his ex." After hearing this, I was shocked and straight away sad. Because I loved you a lot and I wouldn't want this kind of thing to happened. Yes, last time I had curfew,  but after that I can go out with you till late and even send you home every time. I know, I'm not perfect. Trying my very best to give you happiness. Struggling is a good thing in relationship because it really taught me how to tackle and solved these problems.

I know that I'm violent and get angry easily. I'm a;ready trying my best not to be violent. But most important of all is to control my anger. I need anger management. I just don't wanna lose you. I loved you a lot and never wanna leave you. Just fuck my life. I know, I'm always the one in the wrong. Giving in to you every time and sacrifice myself just to make you happy. I don't want to see you sad or even angry. As there is a saying that goes "When in a relationship, it doesn't matter who apologize first because not that one is wrong and the other is right. It's just that you value your relationship more than your ego". I'm really sorry for all the things that I had done and I just want to let you know that I'm already trying my best to be a better boyfriend. I know that time when you go through all the way just to make me jealous and treat you better.

Yea, I did get jealous, and learnt my lesson to treat you better. So please don't leave me can? Because I really need you in my life and you completed my life. I just wanna spend my whole life with you till I die. I'm really sorry. :'(








 













Please forgive me? :(  I'm trying my very best to make up for my own mistakes that I have done... I really love you a lot and I don't wanna lose you.. :'( Till death do us apart... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment