Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Start Of My New Life, As A Poly Student...

It has been a long time since I last blog. Well, all those previous posts was kinda emo shit though. Alright, enough of dwelling the pasts and I shall talk about the present now.
17th April was the official start of Poly. Well, for Republic Poly. The first day of school went well for me, until I slowly get to know all of my crazy classmates. They were kind of funny, sociable and friendly too. Not to forget helpful ! I shall name a few classmates. Haha ! :D First is Bruce, Who is a little bit of an asshole at times, but, he has a kind heart. When I was sick, he drove me to Causeway point to see the doctor. He even waited for me. This I must really thank him from the bottom of my heart. If he had never send me to causeway point to see the doctor, I would have collapse and sent to the hospital due to high fever. Another classmate is Nicholas, aka James. He is the most  funniest person of all, and to put it in a way, a joker. Hahaha ! He is actually very easy to disturb but at the same time, he is a bit of smart. Although he always ask me to help him "da bao" food.  Well, I sometimes don't like my classmates joking around saying that I fail my BTT. Yes, I failed 2 times, but at least I bother to retry again. Well, now is end of semester 1, and when semester 2 starts, we will be splitted up and with our new classmates. I will miss them a lot. Here's a picture of my crazy class. :D

 Next, is this special girl that I wanna talk about. Her name is Charley. She step into my life on 23th May 2012, and we have been together for 3 month plus now, soon going to be 4 months. And here's our crazy love story. It all began when school starts, we barely talked to each other, and out of boredom, I decided to disturb her everyday. The moment when she enter the facilitator room everyday, I would say this to her " Eh ! Wrong class ! Wrong class ! " Haha ! How funny it was. Then, a lot of crazy stuffs begin to happen. I was in this team, with this china girl, name Xin Ling, and at the same time, the same team with Charley as well. We were having Engineering Design then. I started having a small crush on Xin Ling, and then, when I got her number like 2 weeks later, I begin texting her..  Then, at the same time I decided to get Charley's number as well. Everyday I would text Charley, asking her for help. Haha ! She would always help me out and giving ,me advises. Soon, I slowly start to realized that Xin ling was just an Eye candy after all, as I have started to develop feelings for Charley. Everyday we would text each other, cheer each other up when we are down. 2-3 weeks later, I started to confess to her, I thought that it was impossible for us to be together as after all, she was 2 years older than me. But I remember telling her that in Love, age does not matter at all, and I prove her wrong. I still remember I always call her Auntie, Maria and all sorts of funny names.23rd May 2012 marks the day we got together, And this was the first couple picture that we ever took !
Since that day till now, these past 115 days of being together, we have gone through thick and thin, ups and downs, and lots of quarrel. I know, you have always feel that you are in the wrong and you always the one who start the quarrel first. But I have to say, all of us are in the wrong too. Sometimes I'm the one who start the quarrel first. I know, I'm a fickle minded person. I'm sorry for all the things that I had done. But other than all these, we have been through happy times too. Each day that I'm with you, I fell more deeper in love with you. You are my one and only girl that I will be with and nobody can ever replace you in my heart. I know, other than this, we have other problems like family problems. I know that your dad is such a jerk that he doesn't wanna give you all money to eat, making you all skip meals and just eat one meal per day. I know this sucks and sometimes I feel like just whacking him but I can't. The more I look at how worst your family situation is, the more I feel and think that I must work hard and provide you a good living environment and not to stay in this kind of shitty environment. I want to give you a good life. Other than that, is my family side's problem. I know, My sis had been talking about you, saying those words that hurt your feelings. I'm very sorry for that. And as for my mum, I know she want me to find a girl who is younger than me and more pretty. But like I said, I will never ever find other girls other than you as you are my one and only Baby girl that I will ever want to be with till death do us apart. Now it's passed 12am !  Happy 116th Days Baby ! I love you ! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment