Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Momentum

I wonder what's this feeling that im having now ? I really wished I can know it too. Lets take Friend A and Friend B for example. Friend A asked Friend B to go out to watch movie tmr, B was excited at first, but after 20 mins, A told B that "Tmr i cant make it. Very Sorry". B has no feelings at first, and said "nvm, it's alright :) ". But soon, B felt abit disappointed and he just....totally shut himself out. Things was going easy at first, But soon it started to change, and B is just at his own wits end, going to break down at any moment now, but he still managed to stand strong.
Now, How i wished things can really just change for the better.

How i really wished that she could see this now... :



" Save your heart
For someone that's worth dying for
Don't give it away
Torn apart
Never getting what you've been crying for
It's always the same"

" Save your heart
For someone who leaves you breathless
And I know that you're scared
Seems like someone said you had it in you
All along you said you knew this was wrong
But still worth dying for"




 I felt like crying but i just cant. But deep within me, my heart is crying and shedding the tears of blood.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment