Monday, December 20, 2010

:(

Since yesterday night till now, i am still very worried about you... I scared that you will cry... I scared that you will do something silly... Im really very scared....yesterday night, whole night i was worrying about you, slept for few hours and wake up, worrying about you, then went back to sleep, and suddenly woke up again. I have not had a good sleep for the whole night... Because im worrying about you. Im sick but i dont care... All i care is about your safety and i dont want anything to happen to you... Because of just one thing, i have never stop loving you till now... But i dont think you will care about me anyway. Even if im sick now, you will also not care. When i saw you cried yesterday at the kopitiam and at the mrt station, my heart was really very uneasy. I was about to cry because i really dont want to see you cry. I cried for you, but i dont think you will know. You said me hongster, but have you even consider how i felt? All these while, i have been keeping this to myself, trying to control my tears... Till these days, my heart is still aching and crying... Forever, nobody will understand how i feel... :(
我好辛苦。。。我真的很没用,眼巴巴的看着你哭,我的心真的很痛。。。
憬倪,不要哭了。。。好吗?:(

No comments:

Post a Comment